Littlemore is a district of Oxford, England. It is located approximately 2.5 miles south-east of the city centre of Oxford, between Rose Hill, Blackbird Leys, Cowley, and Sandford-on-Thames.
Meetings / documents
Calendar of meetings
- Full parish council meetings are held on 2nd Tuesday of each month at 7pm (except August) in the Village Hall
- The Planning Committee meets on the last Thursday of each month at 8pm (except August) in the Village Hall
- The Finance and General Purposes Committee meets on the last Thursday of each month at 7pm (including August) in the Village Hall
- See here for information on road closures
- The Parish Council is considering starting an e-bike lending scheme. This would allow people living in the parish to borrow an e-bike (electrically-assisted bicycle), so they can find out if it suits their needs. By providing an electric boost to the rider’s effort, e-bikes can make cycling accessible to more people who might otherwise struggle with the physical effort involved, especially for climbing hills. The bikes would be available to people aged 18+ living within Littlemore Parish. If you would be interested in borrowing an e-bike, or in sharing your opinion on such a scheme, please fill in the survey at littlemoreparishcouncil.gov.uk/ebikes.
- Chair (Maggie Willis): [email protected]